I’m all about packaging when it comes to giving gifts, so I have a slight obsession with wedding favor packaging as well. After all, presentation is everything! If you’re looking for a cute, fun way to display your wedding favors, here are a few of my favorite packaging options…
- Gable Boxes – With a built-in handle and distinctive shape, these boxes are a perfect and unique favore packaging solution…and I love how they come in patterns like damask!
- Glass Jars – Whether you fill with sweet treats or mini mementos, these personalized glass favor jars are always full of charm.
- Mini Classic Empty Gumball Machine – I couldn’t pass these up because they’re just so unique! They’d be perfect for a vintage-themed wedding!
- Vintage Style Favor Wrapping Kit – Perfect for vintage wedding themes, these kits contain everything you need to set up an elegant favor box your guests will treasure.
- Sweet Shoppe Candy Boxes – These are both fun and fanciful with customizable dot and stripe labels reminiscent of classic sweet shoppe goodie bags.
- Silver Clear Pails – These clear pails are perfect for packaging treats, candy, gourmet food, teas and cocoas and storing small items.
- Glassine Party Bags – I love these so much that I actually used them for my own wedding. They’re great if you’re opting for a dessert table in lieu of favors!
- Mini Cube Boxes — There’s something sweet about the simplicity of these mini cube boxes, don’t you think?