I love a good dessert table – but you knew that already, right? — especially one with delicious looking treats and truffles on it! So I was pretty thrilled when Nicole of Truffle Truffle sent over this delightful little treat of a table (or “sweetscape” as she calls them)…
…but I of course was even more thrilled when she also offered to send one of my readers a 12-piece assorted truffle tin & 12-piece assorted caramel tin! But we’ll get to that in a minute!
First, a little about Truffle Truffle…Truffle Truffle is an artisan chocolates & confections company, with a passion for personalization!
As you can tell from looking at the lovely little table above, Truffle Truffle specializes in combining artisan confectionary techniques with hand-finished packaging to create gourmet gifts that are designed to spark a smile, as well as customized “sweet support” for special events of any size and budget. From their “sweet suite” of signature handmade truffles, caramels & s’mores, to limited edition collections and custom treats, Truffle Truffle handcrafts every detail to appeal to the eye as much as the palate, guaranteeing a truly “perfect bite” every time.
So, I supposed you want to know how to win yourself some of those delicious Truffle Truffle treats I spoke of, right?
Again, one lucky winner will receive both a 12-piece assorted truffle tin & a 12-piece assorted caramel tin, which of course means she/he will get to sample (and fall in love with) a variety of flavors.
- Visit Truffle Truffle’s online store and decide which sweet treats you’d most like to try. Then, come back here and leave a comment telling me which sweets look best.
For extra entries:
- Follow Truffle Truffle on Twitter and leave a separate comment here letting me know you did.
- “Like” Truffle Truffle on Facebook and leave a separate comment here.
- “Like” the Plunge Project on Facebook and leave a separate comment here.
- Subscribe to the Plunge Project and leave a separate comment here.
As you can see, there are 5 great ways to enter! Just be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry!
I’ll be choosing the winner on Friday, July 1 around 5pm and announcing it shortly after on Facebook, so be sure to stay tuned!
[Photo Credits: Jeffrey Millies & Amanda Hein Photography]