Thanksgiving is tomorrow, which means lots of eating and great times with the family, followed by a busy day of shopping for many. And while Black Friday is traditionally the kick-off to the holiday shopping season, it’s also a great day to take advantage of deals on many items you need for your wedding!
Here are a few of the great wedding-related Black Friday deals I’ve come across:
- Save 15% & Get Free Shipping When You Spend $250 @ Beau-coup.com – Use the code BLACK15 to save big on wedding favors, wedding party gifts and other supplies!
- 15% off Black Accessories at Dessy – Use the code DGBF15 to get some great deals on wedding accessories, including shoes, shawls, clutches and more!
- 25% off Black Twist Dresses at Dessy – Bridesmaids doing some Black Friday shopping? Give them the code DGBF25 for 25% off Dessy’s ultra-awesome Twist Dress!
- 30% Off Woman’s Shoes at Amazon – Could be a great place to look for sweet wedding shoes or sassy rehearsal dinner pumps!
- Up to 70% Off Jewelry at Amazon – Think wedding bands and big day accessories!
- 15% off the ENTIRE Store at Layla Grace – Use promo code LGHOLIDAY11 when shopping for bridal party gifts, jewelry and other great wedding decor items! Hint: Layla Grace offers great dessert table items.
- $20 off an order of $65 or more at What a Beautiful Life – Save on wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories and more!
- Save 15% on your order at Mixbook – If you’re ordering wedding invites or an awesome photo guestbook, use the code MXBK15ALL to save 15%!
Now you’re prepared to save some big bucks on your wedding shopping, and you don’t even have to bear the crowds.
We’re going to be taking a long holiday weekend here at the Plunge Project, so everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving and a great long weekend! Well catch you next week with a super cool contest and some great holiday-inspired posts :)
About Nicole Denton
With a love of planning just about anything — from her own wedding, to bridal and baby showers, to dinner parties, and more – Nicole is the Plunge Project’s founder and editor-in-chief. A New Jersey native, Nicole has called Chandler, Arizona home since 2013, where she currently lives with her husband Michael; two pit bulls, Shelby and Link; and cat, Kity Perry. A University of Tennessee graduate, Nicole has a bachelors in communications and a career at a rapidly-growing digital marketing firm.