Everyone deserves a brilliant bouquet on their wedding day. Finding good, high-quality flowers should be a top priority for any bride-to-be. Whether the bride knows it or not, the flowers she carries will be remembered by her, the bridal party and her guests for the rest of their lives.
Flowers are designed to be the most beautiful and stylish bouquets in the world. There are several dozen styles and colours to choose from, allowing brides to easily find an assortment that fits the theme of their wedding. Wedding Flowers Express, for example, has a has several fresh, unique designs to inspire brides. Vintage, modern, tropical and native themes help brides get an idea of what they can get and plan accordingly.
One of the most popular modern themes is Something Blue, a design that incorporates Delphiniums, Roses and Hydrangeas in pastel colours with a hint of blue. The tea garden style is great for a traditional or outdoor wedding and makes a lasting impression. Keep reading…
Remember when I told you about the Bride Link? Well, today, I’m excited to share a video from the Bride Link that walks brides-to-be through the process of creating their own bouquet (or a bridesmaid bouquet, or even a centerpiece) and lets them see how to bring individual flowers together to make a beautiful bouquet in an affordable way. Enjoy!
The only good thing about summer coming to an end is fall! As the wedding season winds down, I’ve been seeing the most amazing fall floral arrangements at our events. Gone are the days of boring color schemes; bold pops of color are making a statement as the seasons change. Some of my favorite arrangements include warm reds, oranges and browns paired with bright greens, yellows and pinks. Check out these fabulous fall flowers:
For as simple as hydrangeas are, I absolutely adore them. In fact, I used them in my own wedding, and once the summer heat cools down a bit, I plan to plant some in my yard. If you’re looking for an inexpensive floral option that can make a big impact, hydrangeas just might be the flower for you! Here’s a little hydrangea-spiration…
It’s no secret that flowers can easily become one of the big ticket items of your big day. That’s why I’m just loving the trend of using paper flowers! Not only are they unique, they’ll last a lot longer than real flowers any day, and if you’re crafty enough, you can surely DIY them. Not quite sold on the paper flower idea yet? Just look at some of this inspiration…
What do you think? Would you use paper flowers on your big day?
So maybe cotton’s not a flower per se, but it’s still a great rustic “floral” trend I’ve seen popping up lately. And you have to admit, it’s definitely unique! So if you’re planning a rustic, Southern-style wedding, I hope you’ll get inspired by some of these lovely uses of cotton in place of more traditional flowers…
Like many people, I used to view baby’s breath as just a filler flower, but I’ve recently discovered how absolutely beautiful it can be on its own. Not only is is ultra-affordable, but it can make a huge impact when used correctly. Thinking about putting baby’s breath front-and-center in your wedding decor? Here’s a little inspiration…
What do you think? Would you forgo the more traditional floral options for baby’s breath? Or do you prefer it as more of a filler flower?
There is something just so sweet about the ultra-simple billy ball (also known as the billy button and officially called the Craspedia). This pom-shaped flower pops up in weddings all the time, even occasionally owning the entire theme of a wedding. Although, they’re perfect as an accent too; I especially love them in rustic affairs. So, how can you incorporate billy balls into your big day? Here’s a little inspiration for your viewing pleasure…
What do you think of yellow billy balls? Would you use them in your wedding decor?
Spring is right around the corner, and gorgeous blossoms are about to be in bloom. These spring-inspired floral creations are the perfect touch for your wedding, bridal or baby shower, brunch or as a way to add a dash of festivity to your daily routine!
1. This fresh & fun-loving Easter-themed centerpiece adorned with pastel Easter eggs, roses and daises from B-Moviestar definitely gets me in a hip-hoppity mood!
2. This zesty lemonade-infused floral piece is also compliments of B-Moviestar and is certainly a refreshing twist compared to your typical floral/vase combo.
3. Looking for a nostalgic, vintage vibe to incorporate into your spring centerpiece? Check out this great idea from B-Moviestar. Simply rinse out a decorative juice bottle (or can in this case) and voila! You’ve found yourself a unique and cost-effective centerpiece!
4. I can’t get enough of this DIY bird’s nest centerpiece, compliments of Tidy Mom. Check out her site to get step-by-step directions to create this Robin’s egg inspired piece.
5. Dust off that vintage watering pot, fill it with bright blooms, and you’ve got yourself a centerpiece that is sure to be a conversation-starter, perfect for tea-time! Leave it to Martha Stewart herself to think up this crafty concoction.
6. Another favorite of mine is this nest filled with tulips and daffodils, another great Martha Stewart creation that practically screams “springtime!”
By blending traditional spring themes and some brilliant blossoms into your decor, your springtime festivities are sure to be a much-welcomed change of scenery!