Finding the perfect gifts for your bridesmaids can sometimes seem… impossible.
From outrageous prices to down-right cheap quality, it’s hard to find that
perfect gift that shows your appreciation and love for your best girl friends.
Well, you’re in luck! Here are a few simple yet sweet gift ideas that are
perfect for your bridesmaids!
**Gifts Under $25** ****$25 per
person is a good budget limit when shopping for your bridesmaids. You can find
a lot of sweet, creative items for that or less, making it fun and easy to
find the perfect gifts!
* **Monogrammed Tumbler**: You can have their first initial or “bridesmaid” monogrammed on the cup – either option is personal and affordable!
* **Monogrammed Makeup Tote**: Monogrammed makeup totes are great for those emergency cases when tears muss the makeup! You can stick a piece of jewelry, nail polish, and lip gloss in there to put a little something extra in the tote.
* **Pearl Necklace with Their Birthstone**: This is a perfect kill-two-birds-with-one-stone gift! Your ladies will have a matching necklace to wear in your wedding, yet it’s a personalized gift that’s cute for wearing every day!
* **“Tying The Knot” Ring: **This is a great way to say “thanks for helping me tie the knot” while giving your girls a great gift they can wear every day as well.
**Quirky, Unique Bridesmaid Gifts**: You can have fun with your bridesmaid gifts by getting them something cute and quirky! You can choose just about anything to make it personalized and adorable!
* **The Ultimate Survival Kit**: Some item ideas include a folding hairbrush with a mirror, bobby pins (we all lose these more than we care to admit…) earring backs, deodorant, breath freshener, stain remover… the options are endless! Pick a few of your favorites and put them in a cute, personalized tote!
* **Bridesmaid T**-**Shirts or Robes:** A personalized T-shirt or robe in your wedding colors is great for giving them something cute and sweet to get ready in on your big day!
* **Picture & Picture Frame**: Capture a sweet photo of you and each bridesmaid, then put it in a cute picture frame that says “Best Friend”, “Bridesmaid” or anything else you can think of.
It’s important to give your bridesmaids a gift that shows appreciation and
thanks for all that they’ve helped you with. There are hundreds of great
bridesmaid gifts out there that are inexpensive, cute, and memorable!