Wedding season is just around the corner, which means tons of brides are making some pretty big purchases both online and off. We all know weddings can be pretty costly, so in an attempt to help you save as much hard-earned money as you can, I decided to round up a few great wedding-related coupon codes at a few of my favorite retailers. Happy saving!
Beau-coup (favors & gifts):
- 10% off any order – use the code 4YOU; valid 2/24-26 only!
Wedding Paper Divas (invitations & other stationery):
- 20% off any reception & ceremony stationery – use the code REC20; expires tomorrow!
- 25% off orders of $199+ – use the code REC20; expires tomorrow!
- 15% off all bridal shower invitations – use the code INV15; expires tomorrow!
- Free shipping on any order – use the code FSALL; expires 2/26
- 10% off stationery orders of $49+ or 15% off $99+ – use the code TP15; expires 3/27
The Dessy Group (attire & accessories):
- Free tote bag with orders $25+ – no code required; expires 2/29
- Free shipping on all orders $50+ – use the code FREESHIP50; expires 3/1
- Free shipping on all swatch & Pantone orders $15 – use the code DGSWATCH; expires 2/29
- 30% off all jewelry – use the code PINK4274; expires 4/15
Luna Bazaar (decor):
- 5% off any size order – use the code LUNA5; expires 2/29
What A Beautiful Life (attire & accessories):
- Free shipping with a purchase of $79 or more – use the code DISCOUNT15; expires 3/14
- $50 off orders of $250+ – use the code TOPIN50WFD; expires 12/31/12
- $25 off orders of $125+ – use the code TOPIN25GWN; expires 12/31/12
- $20 off order of $65+ – use the code DISCOUNT20; expires 6/30
- $10 off orders of $50+ – use the code DISCOUNTEN; expires 6/30
Bachelorette.com (party supplies):
- Free priority shipping for orders $50+ – use the code SharePRI; does not expire
Disclosure: The Plunge Project is affiliated with the above retailers.
About Nicole Denton
With a love of planning just about anything — from her own wedding, to bridal and baby showers, to dinner parties, and more – Nicole is the Plunge Project’s founder and former editor-in-chief. A New Jersey native, Nicole has called Chandler, Arizona home since 2013, where she currently lives with her husband Michael; two pit bulls, Shelby and Link; and cat, Kity Perry. A University of Tennessee graduate, Nicole has a bachelors in communications and a career at a rapidly-growing digital marketing firm.