Luxurious beaches, exquisite cruises, and breath-taking views – going on your
honeymoon is probably one of the most exciting adventures you’ll set sail on!
You want something extravagant, unique, and unforgettable; you want to embark
on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure! There are so many different places to visit
and things to see that your options are seemingly endless! Here are just a few
of the many unique places you can go for an unforgettable time! **Iceland:**
Let’s be honest – it’s _hot_ right now. A sweltering summer getaway doesn’t
seem all that appealing, and you’re looking for a cool-down. Well, Iceland is
the perfect place!
* **Norwegian Cruise Line:** On the Norwegian Cruise line, you can visit the unbelievable Blue Lagoon and submerge yourself in steamy blue waters, taking in the fantastic views and incredible atmosphere.
**Alaska:** I lived in Alaska for six years, and if anything, I remember the incredible beauty that surrounded that whole state. Deep shades of green, warm woodsy browns, and ethereal blues paint a perfect picture of Alaska, The Last Frontier.
* **Cruises:** The Princess Cruise and Silversea’s Silver Shadow Cruise Line are two fantastic cruises to go on. You can see glaciers first hand and abundant wildlife everywhere you look.
**Utah:** If you’re looking to stay in the states, but you want to go
somewhere totally different, than Utah is the place to go!
* **Snowbasin, Ogden Valley:** If you want to go on a skiing excursion, than Snowbasin is the place to go! Fantastic ski runs and beautiful views make this the best skiing destination!
* **The Lodge at Red River Ranch:** For a place to stay, this is where you want to go! There are a lot of outdoor activities you and your spouse can do, such as hunting, fishing, UTV rentals, and horseback riding. If you’re looking for an outdoorsy honeymoon destination, this is the resort for you!
**Australia:** Kangaroos, beaches, and warm relaxation! Australia is _the_ destination of all destinations!
* **Makepeace Island:** It’s an entire Island just for you and your spouse! If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of life, than this is the place for you!
* **Byron Bay:** Beaches, sun, and delicious food! Byron Bay is chalk-full of things to do! For a place to stay, The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa is one of many fantastic resorts!
Choose somewhere fun, exciting, and completely original for you and your
spouse to go! Take pictures, enjoy the quiet moments, and relish every second
spent with your new spouse!