Of course, like everything else, you want to pack and wear the appropriate
clothes depending on your wedding location, time of year, weather, etc…
Another important thing you want to keep in mind is, you want to let your
guests know what type of clothing they’ll need to pack. So, here are a couple
lists of clothing ideas (both for the wedding and after the wedding) that
you’ll want to put in your suitcase and on your wedding invites!
**Destination Beach!** Seriously, who doesn’t love the idea of a beautiful beach wedding on an Island off the coast? It’s as romantic, sunny, and warm as it gets! So in order to have the perfect outfits and wedding attire, here are some ideas for you to consider:
* **Wedding Attire: **
* **Wedding Dress:** Think light, airy, minimalistic. Also, if you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars, opt for non-name brand dresses. [Here are some ideas](http://www.tidebuy.com/c/Beach-Wedding-Dresses-3568/):****
* Chapel A**-**Line One-Shoulder ****
* V-Neck Knee Length Lace Dress****
* Grand Mermaid/Trumpet Scoop Strapless Lace Dress****
* [A-Line/Princess V-Neck Sweep Train Chiffon Dress w/ Lace](http://www.jjshouse.com/Cheap-Wedding-Dresses-c2/Beach_p1520i1522/)
* **Bridesmaid Dresses**: Like your Wedding Dress, think minimalistic and light. Chiffon or nu-georgette materials are great.****
* [Alfred Sung](http://www.dessy.com/bridesmaid-dresses/#”UseQuickDeliverySource”:”false”,”DisplayMode”:3,”CategoryId”:”1″,”FabricList”:””,”AccessoryFabricList”:””,”ProductList”:””,”SeasonList”:””,”CategoryList”:””,”ColorList”:””,”TypeList”:””,”LineList”:””,”PantoneList”:””,”Text”:””,”IgnorePrints”:”false”,”SearchText”:””,”ColorFamilyList”:””,”AttributeMask”:”0″,”AttributeList”:””,”PriceList”:””,”Source”:””,”GetResultCount”:”true”,”CountryCode”:”us”,”SortOrder”:”1″,”Acti) Full length one-shoulder chiffon dress w/ asymmetrical draped bodice****
* Alfred Sung [Cocktail length sleeveless chiffon](http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/d676/#.VNjo5Z3F9QQ) w/ draped bodice and sheer yoke detail****
* [Social Bridesmaid Cocktail length strapless nu-georgette](http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/8136/#.VNjpTJ3F9QQ) w/ rouched bodice and slight hi-low detail.
* **Groom/Groomsmen Attire:** For the grooms, get creative! Let their attire be like yours – a relaxed-elegant, light, and comfortable outfit. For example, opt for something like:****
* White, long-sleeve button up, [Natural Linen Riviera pant](https://www.islandimporter.com/Mens-Linen-Pants/), and grey vest****
* Sand colored slacks and vest, white long sleeve shirt****
* Shorts, short long sleeve button up, and vest
* ****What to Pack:** **When it comes to the beach and a destination wedding, what should you pack? You want to make sure you pack a smorgasbord of clothes, but not too many, because you want to pack for the occasion. [Click here](http://theplungeproject.com/11189) to get a good idea of what all you should pack for a destination wedding!
* **How to Tell Your Guests:** When it comes to a destination wedding, you want to make sure that your guests are well aware of what they should pack. Continuing with the beach/island theme, you want to make sure that they know what type of wedding you’re having and what they should expect on this vacation. Include a [packing list](http://destinationweddingdetails.com/destination-wedding-packing-list.html) in the invitation so they’re well aware, just in case they have to do some shopping!
Making sure you and your guests are well packed will guarantee that everyone
will be comfortable! Again, just as a recap, dress for the occasion (aka light
materials, short sleeves, and shoeless!) and make sure you and your guests
have everything you need in order to be comfortable.