Well ladies, I’m officially on vacation for a couple days, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to leave you hanging on posts, especially when there are amazing things like THIS cake to share…
A bunch of brides are talking about sugar flower cakes over on WeddingBee, so be sure to check it out if this gorgeous cake type fits into your vision for your big day. In the meantime, here are all the posts you may have missed this week…
- Everything You Need to Create an Unforgettable Honeymoon Giveaway – That’s right, we’ve got a sexy honeymoon prize pack from the one and only Pure Romance up for grabs. The contest ends tonight at 11:59pm EDT, so get those entries in!
- Wedding Ideas for Fall – Fall brides, here are some great ideas from our friends at Beau-coup.com.
- Brownie Peanut Butter Oreo Cupcakes Recipe – All I’m saying is YUM!
- Vintage Wedding Styled Shoot — If you love all things vintage, you definitely want to take a look at this styled shoot set up by some great vendors right here in Knoxville!
- Photo Books for Every Important Moment from PhotoBook Press — The title says it all, and you’ll love these heirloom-quality books
Happy Labor Day weekend, everyone!
About Nicole Denton
With a love of planning just about anything — from her own wedding, to bridal and baby showers, to dinner parties, and more – Nicole is the Plunge Project’s founder and editor-in-chief. A New Jersey native, Nicole has called Chandler, Arizona home since 2013, where she currently lives with her husband Michael; two pit bulls, Shelby and Link; and cat, Kity Perry. A University of Tennessee graduate, Nicole has a bachelors in communications and a career at a rapidly-growing digital marketing firm.