As you may or may not know, Michael and I celebrated our one year anniversary last weekend, which means I’ve been snacking on aged wedding cake all week. And as much as I love wedding cake, I love cake batter even more. That’s why I decided to share a few delicious cake batter recipes from around the internet…
1. Cake Batter Pancakes – Talk about a perfect birthday (or let’s be honest, everyday) breakfast! Want to make these cake batter pancakes at home, head over to How Sweet It Is for the recipe.
2. Cake Batter & Sprinkle Bark – According to Rosie of Sweetapolita, this delish cake batter and sprinkle bark takes only 5 minutes to make…and just another 5 minutes to devour ;)
3. Cake Batter Martini – Yes, I’m serious. Can you imagine anything more delightful? Created by Kate of Grin and Bake It, this drink is definitely going to become my birthday cocktail of choice!
4. Cake Batter Truffles – Christy of The Girl Who Ate Everything worked long and hard to perfect this cake batter truffle recipe, so I have to assume it must be amazing.
5. Cake Batter Blondies – Blondies are already at the top of my favorite deserts list. Make them cake batter flavored, and I’m totally sold! Thanks to Gracie at Girl Meets Life for these tasty treats!
Want to see more? Check out my cake batter recipe pinboard on Pinterest!
About Nicole Denton
With a love of planning just about anything — from her own wedding, to bridal and baby showers, to dinner parties, and more – Nicole is the Plunge Project’s founder and former editor-in-chief. A New Jersey native, Nicole has called Chandler, Arizona home since 2013, where she currently lives with her husband Michael; two pit bulls, Shelby and Link; and cat, Kity Perry. A University of Tennessee graduate, Nicole has a bachelors in communications and a career at a rapidly-growing digital marketing firm.