The french manicure is a classic bridal look, but what if you’re looking for wedding nails that are a little more daring? Personally, I went with dark chocolate brown nails to solve that problem, but thanks to Pinterest I’m finding out that there are tons of great and unique wedding nail options. Here are just a few of my favorites…
1. The New French. Put a new spin on the classic french with some color and silver shine like these nails found on We Heart It!
2. Covered in Lace. Lace is a key element of most weddings, so why not incorporate it in your nail design like this interesting trend seen on love polish?
3. Glitz and Glam. What bride doesn’t love a little glitter? Look seriously glamorous on your big day with these nails as seen on catbird.
4. Newspaper Nails. Talk about a unique idea! Take a cue from La Passion du Nail Art and use the newspaper to create some ultra-unique nail art for your big day.
5. Ombre. Remember that ombre trend we’ve been talking about lately? Now you can even carry the look through to your nails, like these seen on Belle the Magazine.
What are some of your favorite wedding nail trends?
About Nicole Denton
With a love of planning just about anything — from her own wedding, to bridal and baby showers, to dinner parties, and more – Nicole is the Plunge Project’s founder and editor-in-chief. A New Jersey native, Nicole has called Chandler, Arizona home since 2013, where she currently lives with her husband Michael; two pit bulls, Shelby and Link; and cat, Kity Perry. A University of Tennessee graduate, Nicole has a bachelors in communications and a career at a rapidly-growing digital marketing firm.