Alright ladies, one great contest ended Friday, and another amazing one begins today…and let me just tell you, I’m really excited about this one!
A. Jaron Fine Jewelry, the brainchild of jewelry designer Amanda Jaron, offers unique and playful jewelry that has captured the attention of fashion experts and A-list celebrities worldwide. Worn by celebrities such as Coco-T, Jaime Pressly, Sharon Stone, Rachel Ray, Tori Spelling and tons of others, Amanda’s jewelry has even been featured in O Magazine as one of Oprah’s Favorite Things!
And one lucky reader is about to find out what all the fuss is about, because Amanda has been kind enough to offer up one of her gorgeous Candy Bar rings. Can you see now why I’m so excited?
Valued at $149.90, the sterling silver Candy Bar Ring is a great middle finger or first finger ring. With black faceted onyx and Swarovski AB crystals, the Candy Bar Ring is sure to give any woman her “red carpet moment”…perfect for your wedding day or any day!
- “Like” the A. Jaron Fine Jewelry Facebook page and leave a comment here letting me know you did.
For Extra Entries:
- Leave a comment on the A. Jaron Fine Jewelry Facebook page and leave a separate comment here letting me know you did.
- Invite your friends to like A. Jaron Fine Jewelry on Facebook – one entry for each friend you invite, but you must leave a separate comment here for each entry.
- Like the Plunge Project’s Facebook page and leave a separate comment here letting me know you did.
- Share the contest posting on the Plunge Project’s page on your own Facebook wall and leave a separate comment here.
Deadline to enter is Friday, September 2 at 5pm EDT. I’ll be selecting a winner at random shortly after and announcing on Facebook. Be sure you leave a separate comment for each entry!
Restrictions: Amanda will do her best to get your exact ring size. However, some sizes may not be available.
About Nicole Denton
With a love of planning just about anything — from her own wedding, to bridal and baby showers, to dinner parties, and more – Nicole is the Plunge Project’s founder and former editor-in-chief. A New Jersey native, Nicole has called Chandler, Arizona home since 2013, where she currently lives with her husband Michael; two pit bulls, Shelby and Link; and cat, Kity Perry. A University of Tennessee graduate, Nicole has a bachelors in communications and a career at a rapidly-growing digital marketing firm.