It all started with a girls’ night out. Browsing for the first time through a martini menu, Lolita was inspired by the recipes. After being served a cosmopolitan, her creative imagination made her see the glass differently – the way she thought it should be – a bit more dressed up with a pattern, with flair and a fabulous recipe on the bottom. And thus, Designs by Lolita was born.
While Lolita’s line features a variety of glasses and more, as a wedding blogger, I definitely adore her “What’s Your Status?” line, which includes:
- “Always a Bridesmaid” (A great bridesmaid gift!)
- “Bridal Bouquet”
- “Single and Lovin’ It” (Perfect for the friend in your bridal party who isn’t quite ready to settle down.)
All Lolita glasses come with a unique hand-painted drink recipe on the bottom of the glass in a signature gift box. Ranging from $9.99 to $24.99/glass, Lolita’s designs offer an affordable way to spread the wedding spirit. And one lucky reader is going to win her choice of any of the Lolita glasses above!
There are 5 ways to enter:
- Visit Lolita’s site and browse around. Then, come back here and leave a comment letting us know which glass you would choose if you won.
- Like Designs by Lolita on Facebook and leave a comment here letting us know.
- Follow Designs by Lolita on Twitter and leave a comment here letting us know.
- Like the Plunge Project on Facebook, then leave a comment here letting us know you did.
- Subscribe to the Plunge Project via RSS or email and leave a comment here letting us know you did.
All entries MUST be a separate comment in order to be counted.
The contest is open now through next Friday, November 4 at 5pm EDT. The winner will be announced shortly after on Facebook. Good luck!
Disclaimer: This contest is sponsored by Designs by Lolita and prize will be provided directly from Lolita.
About Nicole Denton
With a love of planning just about anything — from her own wedding, to bridal and baby showers, to dinner parties, and more – Nicole is the Plunge Project’s founder and editor-in-chief. A New Jersey native, Nicole has called Chandler, Arizona home since 2013, where she currently lives with her husband Michael; two pit bulls, Shelby and Link; and cat, Kity Perry. A University of Tennessee graduate, Nicole has a bachelors in communications and a career at a rapidly-growing digital marketing firm.