New York Fashion Week came to a close yesterday, so I felt it only appropriate to give some love to some of the stunning designs seen on the runway this week. And even though most of us can’t afford these gorgeous creations, they still provide some great inspiration for your “down the aisle” style…
1. I’m dying over this amazing gown by Christian Siriano (who I’ve been in love with since Project Runway), as seen on Elle.
2. So maybe it’s not exactly white, but I’m still loving this elegant look from Zac Posen.
3. Another gorgeous creation by Zac Posen!
4. I love the combination of the black bands paired with the flowing white skirt in this Monique Lhuillier design as seen on Elle.
5. Sleek and elegant bridal inspiration from Tadashi Shoji, as seen on Elle.
What other Fashion Week designs are inspiring your bridal style this year?
About Nicole Denton
With a love of planning just about anything — from her own wedding, to bridal and baby showers, to dinner parties, and more – Nicole is the Plunge Project’s founder and editor-in-chief. A New Jersey native, Nicole has called Chandler, Arizona home since 2013, where she currently lives with her husband Michael; two pit bulls, Shelby and Link; and cat, Kity Perry. A University of Tennessee graduate, Nicole has a bachelors in communications and a career at a rapidly-growing digital marketing firm.