Like many couples, Michael and I both work full-time, so we used to struggle when it came to dinner. We’d both get home around 6:30 and want to eat and relax, not have to slave over the stove! That’s when I discovered how many amazing and easy dishes you could make in the Crock Pot. We’ve been experimenting with tons of different dishes, so we decided we’d share a few of our favorites — starting with this delish creamy chicken pasta!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet dry zesty Italian dressing mix
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese
- 1 package pasta of choice, we prefer egg noodles
- On medium heat, combine soup and cream cheese in a saucepan until smooth.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker, and sprinkle both sides with dressing packet.
- Pour soup/cream cheese mixture over chicken.
- Cook on low for at least 4 hours; we usually cook it for 8+ while we’re at work.
- Boil your pasta.
- Carefully take the chicken out (it’ll literally fall apart it’s so tender), cut it into smaller pieces, and return it back to the slow cooker.
- Add pasta, mix it all together and enjoy!
This is definitely the hubby’s favorite of our Crock Pot meals to date, so let us know what you think!