Like many couples, Michael and I both work full-time, so we used to struggle when it came to dinner. We’d both get home around 6:30 and want to eat and relax, not have to slave over the stove! That’s when I discovered how many amazing and easy dishes you could make in the Crock Pot. We’ve been experimenting with tons of different dishes, so we decided we’d share a few of our favorites — starting with this delish creamy chicken pasta!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet dry zesty Italian dressing mix
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese
- 1 package pasta of choice, we prefer egg noodles
- On medium heat, combine soup and cream cheese in a saucepan until smooth.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker, and sprinkle both sides with dressing packet.
- Pour soup/cream cheese mixture over chicken.
- Cook on low for at least 4 hours; we usually cook it for 8+ while we’re at work.
- Boil your pasta.
- Carefully take the chicken out (it’ll literally fall apart it’s so tender), cut it into smaller pieces, and return it back to the slow cooker.
- Add pasta, mix it all together and enjoy!
This is definitely the hubby’s favorite of our Crock Pot meals to date, so let us know what you think!
About Nicole Denton
With a love of planning just about anything — from her own wedding, to bridal and baby showers, to dinner parties, and more – Nicole is the Plunge Project’s founder and former editor-in-chief. A New Jersey native, Nicole has called Chandler, Arizona home since 2013, where she currently lives with her husband Michael; two pit bulls, Shelby and Link; and cat, Kity Perry. A University of Tennessee graduate, Nicole has a bachelors in communications and a career at a rapidly-growing digital marketing firm.