It’s the first day of spring, and have you heard? In addition to lace, sheer apparel is a hot trend this spring!
Sheer has been making a statement for a little while now, and if you dare to bare a little skin this spring, here are a few of my favorite sheer items, which are still work/vendor meeting appropriate of course…
- Mossimo Short Sleeve Tee w/ Sheer Front, $24.99
- Mossimo Chiffon Tulip Wrap Skirt, $22.99
- Women’s De Blossom Cailie Shoe, $29.99
- Mossimo Ponte Dress w/ Sheer Front, $30.00
- Mossimo Chiffon Racerback Hi/Lo Hem Maxi Dress, $25.00
In case you’ve missed the other posts in this series, this is the fifth post featuring great spring fashion trends that can be found this season as Target. Be sure to also take a look at:
- Pastel Spring Fashion for All Your Upcoming Wedding-related Events
- Lace Fashion for Spring
- Shoe Trends for Spring
- Spring Closet Essentials for Busy Brides-to-Be
It’s time for springtime!
Are you rocking sheer fashion this spring?
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.
About Nicole Denton
With a love of planning just about anything — from her own wedding, to bridal and baby showers, to dinner parties, and more – Nicole is the Plunge Project’s founder and editor-in-chief. A New Jersey native, Nicole has called Chandler, Arizona home since 2013, where she currently lives with her husband Michael; two pit bulls, Shelby and Link; and cat, Kity Perry. A University of Tennessee graduate, Nicole has a bachelors in communications and a career at a rapidly-growing digital marketing firm.