Elegance, sophistication, and reminiscent of days gone by; a traditional wedding is perfect for incorporating the old with the new, a page being turned to the next chapter, and past memories being coupled with fresh ones. Going traditional seems to be lost in the glimmer of original, rustic, and modern weddings, but with just the right tips and tricks you can easily recreate the most romantic and reminiscent traditional wedding around! **Tips & Ideas:** In order to have a true traditional wedding, you have to keep everything, well, traditional! This includes food, attire, and even music. Here are just a few tips for you to consider when planning your fabulous wedding!
* **The Menu:** What are some food items that you come up with right away when you think of old-fashioned meals? Meat, potatoes, and veggies of course! Here is a simple menu list you can start with.
* **Meat**: Grilled or baked chicken is a popular meat for just about anyone! Also, pork chops or some kind of beef is great too.
* **Veggies**: Have an array of veggies, such as green beans, carrots, squash, or anything else.
* **Fruit**: Chocolate covered strawberries could double as a dessert and fruit entrée! (Try going for fruits – and veggies – that are in season to help keep the budget down.)
* **Side Dishes**: potatoes and gravy, a salad, or whatever else you can think of are great as side dishes.
* **Attire:** Think of veils, uniformity, and class! With a traditional wedding, you want to keep everyone looking the same – you as the bride become the main focal point, standing out among the rest!
* **Bride’s Attire:** A veil, white ball gown dress, pearls or diamonds, and prim and proper hair are perfect for traditional wedding attire. Classy elegance is what you’re going for!
* **Bridal Party Attire:** Men should wear traditional black tuxedos with white button up shirts, and the women should wear matching bridesmaid gowns. Keep it uniform!
* **Music: **When you think wedding music, you automatically think of the Wedding March and disco tunes! Try to go for your traditional entrance music, but pick a First Dance song that is meaningful for you and your spouse. Although you want it traditional, you’ll want to keep it personal as well.
With a traditional wedding, you want to make sure that everything is uniform and reminiscent of yesterday’s elegance. Old-fashioned weddings don’t have to be a thing of the past – make your traditional-styled wedding a unique and memorable event!