We’ve talked a smidge about some great bridesmaid gift ideas, but those were all ones you could purchase online or in a store. Buying gifts can be expensive, so what’s a great alternative? Yep, you guessed it, DIY! So let’s go ahead and take a look at some great DIY bridesmaid gift ideas!
1) Fabulous Foot Scrub: Every busy woman knows that the last thing to get taken care of is, unfortunately, your tootsies. Here’s the clincher… you need your feet to be happy, healthy, and looking good to keep you up and active! Your bridesmaids have been all over town with you, helping you with this and that, so thank them with a delicious [homemade foot scrub](http://www.babble.com/latina/12 -soothing-diy-foot-scrubs-and-soaks/)!
2) Note Cards: I cannot tell you how many times I’ve run around the house looking for note cards or thank you cards and have come up empty handed. That means an unplanned run to the grocery store which includes packing up the baby, grabbing the purse, and going out. Not an ideal way to start the day. So, prep your bridesmaids with personalized thank you cards! Purchase a whole bunch of [plain white cards](http://www.amazon.com/Blank-Cards-Envelopes-White-Value/dp/B00NFZ8CPM/r ef=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1426099563&sr=8-2&keywords=plain+white+greeting+cards) and a stamp that comes with the [letters](http://shop.hobbylobby.com/search/?k eyword=stamps%20with%20letters&perpage=12&match=AND&F_Sort=2&dept=Papercraftin g&theme=Letters) you need. For each bridesmaid, stamp the first letter of their first or last name on the front of card. Easy peasy, personalized, and very much appreciated!
3) Lip Smacking Homemade Lip Balm: Every woman loses at least 3 lip balms within, I’d say, a month, maybe two? What better way to restore your bridesmaid’s supply than with homemade lip balm? Ask each one of your bridesmaids what their favorite flavor is and then make some delicious lip balm! There are tons of great recipes, such as a [homemade Burt’s Bees lip balm](http://www.brokeandhealthy.com/diy-burts-bees-style-lip-balm-8%C2%A2 -per-tube) that’s super easy and crazy inexpensive, but here’s a tried-and- true recipe from none other than Martha Stewart. It’s easy and you can personalize it with whatever flavor you want.
4) Deliciously Salty Bath Salts: A long soak in the tub, surrounded by delicious aromas of strong, rejuvenating bath salts is the best way to recoup after a long day. And a wedding is definitely considered a long (but amazing!) day! Personally, I think bath salts are the greatest idea ever, and not only is it wonderful, but it’s wonderfully easy to make! Here’s a super simple recipe from Martha Stewart (of course!) and another great recipe for all you lavender lovers like me!
5) Teacup Candles: I’ve seen this idea at least four or five times, and every time I come across it, I’m tempted to try it! Teacup Candles are not only super easy to make, but if your bridesmaids love candles like me (I’m probably one of the biggest candle fanatics you’ll find), than they will definitely appreciate this gift! The best part is shopping for the teacups at antique stores, garage sales, and yard sales; you can find all kinds of really neat teacups for super cheap! Alright ladies, now that we have a couple of great ideas, making some fabulous bridesmaids gifts should be fun, easy, and relatively inexpensive! Happy crafting!