Before Michael and I got married, we had already lived together for almost two years, owning a home for one of them. That meant we didn’t need many of the more traditional wedding gifts – dishes, household appliances, bath towels, etc. Instead, we asked everyone for cash so we could book a fun, last-minute honeymoon, as we were unfortunately very pressed for cash when our wedding came around. If only we knew about Honeymoon Pixie and honeymoon bridal registries at that time!
Haven’t yet heard of Honeymoon Pixie yet? Let me break it down for you: Honeymoon Pixie provides honeymoon registries to engaged couples. It’s similar to a traditional registry; however guests purchase fun activities for you to enjoy during your honeymoon. It’s the perfect alternative! Instead of another toaster, couples can opt to have the experiences associated with their dream honeymoon! Cool, right?
To register for your own dream honeymoon, you can either use one of Honeymoon Pixie’s pre-built honeymoon wedding registries OR completely create your own, including all the fun and exciting activities you want to do there. Be sure to be creative, and include a variety of price points ranging from $20 to $100 dollars so that all budgets can be accommodated. You can also break down big-ticket items into smaller increments. For example, a $400 honeymoon suite upgrade can be listed as four $100 gifts.
To share your registry with friends and family, Honeymoon Pixie provides the following free tools:
- Printable announcement cards
- Printable thank you lists
- Pre-written emails
- Customized registry websites
There’s a reason why Honeymoon Pixie has PERFECT reviews and was given a 2012 Bride’s Choice Award on WeddingWire. Here’s what some other couples are saying:
- “We received numerous compliments from friends and family on Honeymoon Pixie. People thought it was unique and clever, and really enjoyed being able to buy us ‘experiences’ on our honeymoon.” – skooba83
- “I can’t rate Honeymoon Pixie more highly. They were an absolute pleasure to deal with.” – AntoniaThornton
- “My husband and I couldn’t be happier with Honeymoon Pixie! Creating our honeymoon registry was intuitive and easy, especially using Honeymoon Pixie’s sample registries.” – Mrs. Dion
- “Honeymoon Pixie was perfect for us! I researched many honeymoon registries and chose them for their ease of setup (only took a few minutes), usability and cost – they’re the cheapest of all honeymoon registries.” – Matt Marino
So if you’re interested in registering for a full honeymoon or just fun things to do while you’re on the one you’ve already booked, head over to Honeymoon Pixie, and create your free honeymoon registry today!
Disclosure: While the opinions expressed herein are my own, this is a sponsored post and compensation was provided by Honeymoon Pixie.