For you Maid of Honor’s who are responsible for hosting an unforgettable
bachelorette party, there’s no need to panic! Coming up with the perfect “to-
do” list can seem intimidating, but don’t worry! Here are a few (tame!)
bachelorette party ideas that will keep the night rolling! **Going Out:**
There are a _ton_ of different things for you to do if you choose to have a
fun night or weekend out with the girls. Here just a couple ideas for you to
* **Scavenger Hunt:** Go to a large, big-hit area (like Disney world if you live in Florida or New York Times Square if you’re in The Big Apple) and make a list of things to do or find. Split up in groups of 3 to 4 (depending on the size of your party) and let the hunting begin!
* **Hotel Rendezvous:** If you’re looking to relax by the pool with a delicious drink and fabulous company, staying in a posh hotel for one or two nights is a great way to go!
**Staying In:** For those looking to keep it close to home,
here are a few fun activities, games, and things to keep you girls occupied!
* **Movie Night:** This one’s a classic! Choose one or two wedding-themed movies like Runaway Bride, Revenge of the Bridesmaids, or Made of Honor. Get in your PJ’s, grab your drinks, and have fun!****
* **Name That Lingerie:** A bride’s gotta have lingerie for her honeymoon! What better way than to have all the girls buy her lingerie and then have the bride name who the buyer was. It’s fun, sexy, and the bride will have a blushing-good time!****
* **Card Games:** There’s no such thing as a party without cards! Some ideas include:****
* Fire Square****
* Ring of Fire****
**Food and Beverages:** You’ve gotta have food, and you’ve gotta have drinks! Here’s a list of food and drink must haves!
* **Foods:** Sweets and finger foods are the perfect option, such as:
* Cheesecake brownie bites
* Cheese & chocolate fondue
* Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
* Pizza (have the ladies bring their own favorite toppings)
* Chips and dip
* **Drinks:** A few girly drinks to have at the bachelorette party include:
* Pear Batida: Ingredients: Rum, pear juice, lemon juice, and champagne
* Cherry Punch: Ingredients: Vodka, triple sec, grenadine, and cranberry juice
* Pink Margarita: Ingredients: Tequila, campari, lemon juice, honey
Between drinks, delicious food, and a fun weekend with the girls, everyone’s
guaranteed to have the time of their lives! Pick and choose your favorites and
make it a night (or weekend) to remember!