We all want that lavish, exquisite, fairytale wedding; luckily, we can have that _without_ spending an outrageous amount. By saving where you can, you will be able to not only have the wedding of your dreams, but you’ll have enough money left over to purchase the important things too! For a budget friendly, beautiful wedding, here are just a few tips and tricks for you to consider! **Food:** Although food is one of the best parts to a wedding, there are less expensive ways to go about it. For example:
* **Breakfast Food:** If you’re like me, there’s never _not_ a good time to have breakfast! Breakfast food tends to be cheaper than full course meals, so if it fits your wedding’s style, go for it!
* **Buffet Buff:** Letting people serve themselves is a lot cheaper than hiring servers. Plus, everyone can pick and choose what they want to put on their plate, so you don’t have to worry as much about wasted food.
**Decorations:** You’d be surprised at what you can find at garage sales, mom and pop shops, and antique stores.
* **Fruit Centerpieces:** You can use real fruit or Styrofoam fruit for centerpieces. Either way, it’s a perfect touch for the table decorations!
* **Candles:** Candles are inexpensive and will really add a feminine, romantic touch to your decor.
**DIY:** This is a fabulous way to save quite a few bucks!
* **Favors:** If you’re adamant about having favors, opt for making them yourself. Have a few friends come over and make a fun day out of DIY projects!
* **Decorations:** From making your own centerpieces, to using at home items (like vases and tin cans) to hold your flower arrangements, you’d be surprised at what you can use and do!
**Drinks:** Try going for a cheaper alternative to hard liquor and a wet bar. For example:
* **Beer Buffs and Wine Lovers:** Instead of the super expensive wet bar or hard liquor, opt for serving only beer and wine. Pick a few different flavors and serve those!
* **Champagne:** Champagne is delicious, but use it for toasting only.
**Wedding Cakes:** This is the centerpiece when it comes to food, but you don’t have to go overboard either. Here are a few simple solutions to an enormously expensive cake.
* **Simply Superb:** Sometimes less is best. Simply elegant wedding cakes are just as gorgeous as ornate ones, they just have a different style and appeal!
* **Enough is Enough:** You don’t need a 6 tier cake for 200 guests. Get a cake just large enough to feed everyone.
**Flowers:** We all have our favorite flowers, but try to pick ones that are in season- it’s cheaper! Luckily, by following a few simple steps, you can have your cake and eat it too when it comes to gloriously beautiful, inexpensive weddings!