In late December, we released the first annual Wedding Gift Guide, featuring great gift ideas for all those that make your big day special, hand-picked by the writers of the Plunge Project. Over the past couple weeks, we’ve been sharing our picks for a variety of members of your wedding party, and now we’re moving on to some of the most deserving men on the list — the father of the bride and the father of the groom!
- Daddy’s Girl Frame from Exclusively Weddings
- Paperweight from Personal Creations
- Cufflinks from WhiteTruffle on Etsy
- BBQ Tools Set from Sharper Image
- Alphabet Print from Personal Creations
- Beer Mug from DistinctGlass on Etsy
- Beer of the Month Club on Gifts.com
- Fossil Wallet from Nordstrom
- Humidor from Exclusively Weddings
For more great gift ideas, be sure to check out the full wedding gift guide…
About Nicole Denton
With a love of planning just about anything — from her own wedding, to bridal and baby showers, to dinner parties, and more – Nicole is the Plunge Project’s founder and former editor-in-chief. A New Jersey native, Nicole has called Chandler, Arizona home since 2013, where she currently lives with her husband Michael; two pit bulls, Shelby and Link; and cat, Kity Perry. A University of Tennessee graduate, Nicole has a bachelors in communications and a career at a rapidly-growing digital marketing firm.