Back in the fall, I was thrilled to get to feature an interview with Tiny Prints/Wedding Paper Divas co-founder Laura Ching! Today, Laura’s back — sharing her top wedding invitation tips AND her favorite picks for summer.
Here are 5 tips from Laura for the perfect stationery, etiquette advice and style inspiration:
- Choose one element that you’ll want to include throughout all your wedding stationery. It can be an emblem, font style, color or motif. This can carry through on everything from your save the date cards to your thank you notes to even your wedding day so there’s a cohesive look and feel.
- Stay on top of trends. For today’s modern marriages, get advice from Wedding Paper Divas for etiquette and inspiration for the bride, groom and the entire wedding party as well as non-traditional and same-sex weddings.
- Love comes in all shapes and sizes. Infuse the perfect mix of tradition and avant-garde touches in your design, wording, layout, size and color to complement your personality.
- Order a sample of whatever stationery you’re interested in to confirm the quality of the paper and printing.
- Make it personal. Add a special quote or phrase to the bottom of your invitation that is meaningful to you as a couple.
1. Wildest Dreams – “I love the vibrant pops of color and fresh watercolor technique in this new Stina Persson invitation.”
2. Soft Bougainvillea -”This floral design is dreamy and romantic with just the right artistic flair.”
3. All the Roads – “Such a unique sentiment deserves a distinct treatment, like this ornate script with vintage flourishes.”
4. Photo Future – “Photo cards are a truly modern trend. The bold color and minimalistic type details in this design frame the couple perfectly.”
5. Two Together- “With an unexpected circle format, standout typography and super crisp color combination…what’s not to love?”
Which invites are your favorite?