With Christmas just a little over a week away, there are a ton of different Christmas wedding ideas floating around! If you want to get into the spirit, you could go for any one of these ideas! For the next week, we will be exploring all of these fun and Christmas-oriented wedding ideas!
**Wedding Christmas Songs:** Dance to the tunes of classic Christmas songs sung by some of the best artists around! Michael Buble and other artists are some fabulous artists to choose from! Here are three awesome songs for you to definitely add to your list!
* Santa Baby- Michael Buble
* Cold December Night- Michael Buble
* Our Winter Love- The Letterman
**Christmas Themed Wedding Invitations:** Give off the vibe of Christmas by sending out unique Christmas wedding invitations! From powdered snow to golden filigree, your invitation can be the perfect Christmas touch! Some wedding invitation must’s include:
* Christmas trees
* Powdered snow
* Light blue, red, gold, and green invitation
**Christmas Decorations:** There are a ton of different Christmas decoration ideas! From mini Christmas trees to gold and red bows decorating the matrimonial aisle, you can really set off the theme of a Christmas winter wonderland.
* Christmas Lights
* Mini Wedding Trees
* Holly, cranberries, mistletoe
**Christmas Dinner Menu:** Having the perfect hor d’oeuvres and drinks makes for a perfect wedding! There are a ton of different tummy-warming favorites such as soups, steaks, and everything in-between. For the perfect Christmas wedding menu, try adding a few of these to your list!
* Soups: some examples of fabulous soups include butternut squash and cheddar potato soup.
* Filet mignon: top the steak with mushrooms and garnishing for added deliciousness.
* Stuffed jumbo Portobello mushrooms
**Christmas Wedding Cakes:** Wedding cakes are gorgeous and delicious and they’re perfect for pulling double duty. Use your wedding cake as a centerpiece, decoration and dessert for your guests! You can put all kinds of different garnishes on your wedding cake to make it the perfect Christmas wedding piece!
* Red roses- deep red gets you in the spirit!
* Snowflakes- crystal snowflakes draped over your wedding cake is not only romantic, but wintery and perfect!
* Cranberries & mistletoe- this is perfect too; mistletoe is a Christmas must-have, so having it on your cake makes it all the better.
These next 5 days will be filled with Christmas wedding how-to’s, giving you plenty of ideas to spruce up your Christmas wedding! Whether you’re getting married in 13 days and need a couple last-minute ideas or you’re getting married next Christmas, these decorations, attire, and food ideas are perfect! From food bars to fur coats, your wintery wedding will be superb!